SLC has made the difficult decision to cancel our Early Care program due to the guidelines put forth by the CDC, IDPH, and DCFS recommending children remain in static groups while at school. If you are in need of Early Care for your child please contact Katie Kelly at email@example.com for information about alternate arrangements.
Early Care provides our families the opportunity to drop their children off at SLC as early as 8:30 a.m.
on the days their child is in school.
- Early Care will run Monday – Friday
- Mon/Wed/Fri – 8:30 – 9:15 am
- Tues/Thurs – 8:30 – 9:30 am
- Early Care will be located on the lower level in the Art Room
- Dates for the 2019/2020 school year are:
- Monday, Sept. 9th – Early Care begins
- Thursday, May 28th – Early Care ends
- Teachers for the program will be current or former SLC staff members
- There will be table top activities (art, puzzles, games, building blocks) and books for the children to engage with.
- Teachers will retrieve the children from the Art Room when class begins
- Cost for the program is $7.00/day
- Drop-in fee (if space is available) will be $10.00/day
- Teacher to child ratio will be NO MORE than 1:7
- Registration will take place three times a year: Fall, Winter & Spring sessions
- Families choose which days they would like to enroll their child
2019 - 2020 Early Care Schedule
Sep 9 - Dec 22
Jan 6 - Apr 3