|Twos - 2 Day||$3,195||$1,597.50||$355|
|Twos - 3 Day||$4,185||$2,092.50||$465|
|Threes - 3 Day||$4,185||$2,092.50||$465|
|Threes - 4 Day||$5,148||$2,574.00||$572|
|Fours - 4 Day||$5,553||$2,776.50||$617|
|Orange Room - 5 Day, Extended Day||$7,200||$3,600.00||$800|
Tuition Due Dates
|Tuition Due Dates|
|Annual||If received by May 1st, Annual Tuition is eligible for a 2% discount|
|Semi-Annual||May 1st and January 1st|
|Monthly||May 1st through January 1st|
2021-2022 Tuition Policy
Monthly tuition payments are due the 1st of the month from May 1st to January 1st. As a courtesy an invoice will be e-mailed approximately 2 weeks before the due date to those choosing the monthly payment plan. A late penalty of $10.00 a month may be imposed after the 5th.
Short-term closure for disinfecting classrooms, weather, etc.
- Short-term closure is defined as up to 2 weeks.
- No tuition credits or refunds will be given for short-term closures.
Mandated school closure (long-term) after school has been in session
- SLC will institute an e-leaning program for the first 6 weeks of a long-term mandated school closure.
- During the 6 weeks of mandated closure, families will receive a 30% tuition rebate to be credited to future programing, refunded, or donated back to SLC.
- If the mandated closure extends past 6 weeks, SLC will suspend e-learning and a full refund for the remaining closure will be given.
Penalty for student withdrawal after the school year starts
Since our operating expenses are relatively fixed before school begins, there are no refunds given for time missed because of extended illness or vacation. If a student drops from a preschool program our refund policy is as follows:
If a student withdraws by:
- May 31st, one (1) month’s tuition is non-refundable
- June 30th, two (2) months’ tuition is non-refundable
- July 31st, three (3) months’ tuition is non-refundable
- October 31st, four (4) months’ tuition is non-refundable
- November 30th, five (5) months’ tuition is non-refundable
- After December 31st, there are no tuition refunds
This schedule will be prorated for students with a late enrollment date.
The $100 registration fee is non-refundable.