|Threes - 3 Day||$4,067||$2,033.50||$452|
|Threes - 4 Day||$4,995||$2,497.50||$555|
|Fours - 4 Day||$5,391||$2,695.50||$599|
|Orange Room - 5 Day, Extended Day||$6,993||$3,496.50||$777|
Tuition Due Dates
|Tuition Due Dates|
|Annual||If received by July 15th, Annual Tuition is eligible for a 2% discount|
|Semi-Annual||July 15th and January 1st|
|Monthly||July 15th through March 1st|
2020-2021 Tuition Policy
Monthly tuition payments are generally due the 1st of the month. For the 20/21 school year, the first tuition payment is due July15th. The remaining monthly payments will be due Aug 1st to March 1st. As a courtesy an invoice will be e-mailed approximately 2 weeks before the due date to those choosing the monthly payment plan. A late penalty of $10.00 a month may be imposed after the 5th.
If SLC is subject to a delayed opening, tuition will not be charged.
- Prepaid tuition will be applied to future tuition invoices and regular invoicing will resume when SLC begins regular operations
- Annual tuition will be prorated and credited to future programing or refunded.
Mandated school closure (long-term) after school has been in session
- SLC will institute an e-leaning program for the first 6 weeks of a long-term mandated school closure.
- During the 6 weeks of mandated closure, families will receive a 30% tuition rebate to be credited to future programing, refunded, or donated back to SLC.
- If the mandated closure extends past 6 weeks, SLC will suspend e-learning and a full refund for the remaining closure will be given.
Short-term closure for disinfecting classrooms, etc.
- Short-term closure is defined as up to 2 weeks.
- No tuition credits or refunds will be given for short-term closures.
Penalty for student withdrawal after the school year starts (assuming no delayed opening).
Since our operating expenses are relatively fixed before school begins, there are no refunds given for time missed because of extended illness or vacation. If a student drops from a preschool program our refund policy is as follows:
If a student withdraws by:
- September 30th, one (1) month’s tuition is non-refundable
- October 31st, two (2) months’ tuition is non-refundable
- November 30th, three (3) months’ tuition is non-refundable
- December 31st, Four (4) months’ tuition is non-refundable
- January 31st, Five (5) months’ tuition is non-refundable
- After January 31st, there are no tuition refunds
This schedule will be prorated if SLC is subject to a delayed opening and for students with a late enrollment date.
The $100 registration fee is non-refundable.